Upcoming Multiplatform Game Programming Book for Beginners
Jazon Yamamoto
2014-04-13 23:19:36 UTC
Hi, my name is Jazon Yamamoto. I started game programming nine years ago
when I was 13. It has been my passion ever since, and I'd like to share
with you my greatest accomplishment to date. I wrote a book called Black
Art of Multiplatform Game Programming with Cengage under the direction
of André LaMothe. It teaches C/C++ game programming on Windows and Linux
using SDL and you can pre-order it from Amazon at a discount ($28.06
instead of $44.99). It is scheduled to release in April 16th, 2014. Feel
free to ask me any questions and check out the official website at:
http://jazon-yamamoto.com/bamgp/
news13
Come back when you have forty decades in game programming.
MG
2014-05-04 22:09:31 UTC
Post by news13
Come back when you have forty decades in game programming.
Half a century ('just' five decades) would be quite something
already, but I guess the bar is never high enough for you, eh?

- MG