GLUT source
Paul Jacobs
2014-05-12 12:39:45 UTC
Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the source code distribution here http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?
Alberto Luaces
2014-05-12 13:48:19 UTC
Post by Paul Jacobs
Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the
source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the
source code distribution here
http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?
The tessellator is provided by GLU, not GLUT. Maybe you can have better
luck at

http://www.mesa3d.org/
Paul Jacobs
2014-05-12 13:53:50 UTC
Post by Alberto Luaces
Post by Paul Jacobs
Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the
source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the
source code distribution here
http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?
The tessellator is provided by GLU, not GLUT. Maybe you can have better
luck at
http://www.mesa3d.org/
Ahh. That's right. Many thanks...