GLUT source
Paul Jacobs
2014-05-12 12:39:45 UTC
Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the source code distribution here http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?
Alberto Luaces
2014-05-12 13:48:19 UTC
Paul Jacobs writes:

> Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the
> source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the
> source code distribution here
> http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?

The tessellator is provided by GLU, not GLUT. Maybe you can have better
luck at

http://www.mesa3d.org/
Paul Jacobs
2014-05-12 13:53:50 UTC
On Monday, May 12, 2014 9:48:19 AM UTC-4, Alberto Luaces wrote:
> Paul Jacobs writes:
>

> > Where can I find GLUT source? More specifically, where can I find the
>
> > source for the tessellator? Can I find the tessellator source in the
>
> > source code distribution here
>
> > http://www.opengl.org/resources/libraries/glut/ ?
>

> The tessellator is provided by GLU, not GLUT. Maybe you can have better
>
> luck at
>

> http://www.mesa3d.org/

Ahh. That's right. Many thanks...