I need C# OPENGL version that support " GLU.glutStrokeCharacte"
liuguibing
2014-02-03 05:32:44 UTC
I am from China.
I found a page in this site, I kow the following in C#:
GLU.glutStrokeCharacter(GLU.GLUT_STROKE_ROMAN, (int)s[c]);
I need to use glutStrokeCharacter in C# opengl too,
But In my VS2010 C#, I used CSGL1.4.1, there is not glutStrokeCharacter, So I want to get help , Please send me a version that support " GLU.glutStrokeCharacter", Thanks very much!
Andy V
2014-02-04 01:54:30 UTC
Post by liuguibing
I am from China.
GLU.glutStrokeCharacter(GLU.GLUT_STROKE_ROMAN, (int)s[c]);
Search for GLUT and freeglut on the web; neither are standard libraries.
--
Andy V